Imbria Pharmaceuticals’ mission is to translate our understanding of cellular metabolism into innovative medicines that improve the lives of patients with limited or inadequate treatment options. The company was founded by doctors and launched by an all doctor executive team motivated by the promise of bringing new therapies to people in need.
We are propelled by a deep scientific interest in cellular metabolism and the mitochondria, and are guided by both values and a code of business conduct built upon our commitment to always put the patients, families and communities we serve at the forefront of all that we do.
Reporting to Head of Technical Operations and Manufacturing. The candidate will establish and manage the global supply chain process. An ideal candidate for this high-visibility role will have demonstrated experience driving logistic process improvements and managing suppliers and distributors with a strategic focus. The successful candidate has a demonstrated self-starter mentality, thrives in a dynamic work environment and seeks out challenges. Planning, analytical, and presentation skills will be distinguishing factors for this position.
- Build and foster productive professional relationships and partnerships.
- Oversee clinical trial materials (CTMs) flow activities at CDMOs including drug substance, bulk and finished drug products. Develop and manage the inventory system and mass flow tracking mechanism internally and externally.
- Develop the supply chain strategy for technical operations from clinical to commercial stage.
- Identify and manage the risk within the supply chain by addressing tactical and strategic supply chain issuers.
- Understand and service the needs/forecasting of clinical operations (customer); maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel relevant to or directly involved in supply chain activities.
- Manage routine CTM manufacturing and supply activities including purchase order (PO) and invoice management, bulk drug product packaging/labeling/storage/distribution, label texts, label proofs review/approval, and review batch records for packaging and labeling.
- Contribute to the development of drug products as a member of the Technical Operations team.
- Develop systems for data management capabilities including metrics and reports.
- Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control and other optimizations in order to grow the business.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance in alignment with established goals.
- Complete follow-through of the manufacturing processing cycle time and ensuring timely logistical processing of product.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- BS/BA Science, Business, Engineering or equal degree (Masters preferred) with 5+ years’ experience in logistic and supply chain management in biopharmaceutical industry.
- Being skilled in the application of GLP/cGMP/GDP is desirable.
- Extensive product development background with working knowledge of chemistry, formulation or pharmaceutical science.
- Ability to critically evaluate tracking data from a broad range of logistic disciplines.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal/organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Computer literacy with strong MS Office skills.
Imbria offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.