Imbria Pharmaceuticals’ mission is to translate our understanding of cellular metabolism into innovative medicines that improve the lives of patients with limited or inadequate treatment options. The company was founded by doctors and launched by an all doctor executive team motivated by the promise of bringing new therapies to people in need.
We are propelled by a deep scientific interest in cellular metabolism and the mitochondria, and are guided by both values and a code of business conduct built upon our commitment to always put the patients, families and communities we serve at the forefront of all that we do. More information can be found at www.imbria.com.
This position will oversee the daily administrative office needs and will provide a high level of administrative support to the Company’s management in our Boston, MA office. This position will also provide functional support to our Clinical Operations Team.
Key Responsibilities but are not limited to, the following:
Clinical Operations Support
- Provide project support to clinical operations which may include the collection, distribution and tracking of information and agreements
- Assisting with the production of final study documents
- Maintain investigator and site contact information
- Review of study documents received from sites for accuracy and completeness
- Track status of documents.
- Provide high level and comprehensive administrative support to the management team including meeting planning, calendaring, detailed travel logistics, internal meeting support and expense reporting
- Maintain basic administrative systems (i.e. phones, copier/fax machines) and common areas (i.e. kitchen and office supplies)
- Organize and coordinate company events, onsite and offsite meetings
- Set-up meetings rooms, company presentations and IT related teleconference or video software
- Greet and welcome all visitors
- Liaison with the Office and Contracts Manager located at our San Diego office location
- Make contacts and correspondences of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company
- In conjunction with other administrative team members, develop, implement, and manage general company operations, workflows, and procedures as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Relevant work experience (minimum 5 years) in office management, preferably in both a highly professional and established environment.
- Experience in biotechnology industry required.
- Basic understanding of clinical trial guidelines, process and study management.
- Exceptional in handling utmost confidential and private information.
- Highly proficient on the full Microsoft suite of products, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook; Adobe and Document Management Systems.
- Ability to work very autonomously to manage the office and keep everything running smoothly, effectively and presentable
- Meticulousness with details and precision with excellent common-sense aptitude.
- Relentless dedication to high quality work products.
- Exceptional teaming skills with warmth and sense of humor.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure.
- Top notch organization skills and decision making.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Imbria offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.